I am so excited that Easter is right around the corner!
How about you?
If you are looking for Easter egg decorating ideas, crafts and more, than this post is for you!
I’ve compiled a list of over 70 of the best Easter egg decorating ideas and I hope that they are super duper helpful.
The 70+ Easter egg decorating for kids will be at the very bottom of this post, but for now I want to answer some of the internet’s most common questions from people like YOU! 🙂
Related: Here are over 70+ Easter Crafts/ Activities for Kids!
How do you decorate Easter eggs for kids?
Ohh! There are tons of ways to Decorate for Easter.
Some ways are easier than others, some will work for toddlers and some for older kids and that is the beauty of decorating easter eggs for kids ideas that I will be sharing below. 🙂
I’ve categorized this Decorating eggs for kids list as follows:
Easter Egg Dying for Kids
Easter Egg Decorating for Kids
Creative DIY Decorating for Kids
Easter Sunday Decorating Ideas
Easy Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for School
I hope that there is something in this list that is super duper helpful for what you are looking for! 🙂
Related: Looking for even more Easter Crafts and Activities for Kids? Here are over 70 Easter Crafts and Activities for Kids!
What can I fill my Easter eggs with besides candy for toddlers?
We have a list of ides along with a PDF on awesome non candy Easter egg Ideas in this post here!
What do you fill plastic Easter eggs with for toddlers with?
Check out this post to find out!
Some tips and ideas from that post are:
Gold fishes crackers
And, even more!
Don’t forget to check out that post here (towards the bottom.)
Related: Spring is here! That means Outdoor Fun for Kids!! Check out this list of over 70 of the Best Outdoor Activities for Kids!
How do you paint Easter eggs for toddlers?
Painting Easter eggs for toddlers can be as easy as 1-2-3.
I like to DIY a lot of our cute Easter eggs dying with coloring activities and simple adding stickers to an egg type of activities. 🙂
Be sure to check out the, “Easter Egg Dying for Toddlers” category below for a list of over 10 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for Toddlers! 🙂
Related: Looking for Easter Crafts and Ideas for Toddlers? Check out over 70 Easter Crafts and Activity Ideas for Kids!
How many Easter eggs do you hide per child?
We like to hide at least 20-30 Easter eggs for each child but that truly depends on their age, other aspects and on you mama!
I usually like to say, “do what seems right for you and your family.” 🙂
This is just what we like to do. What do you like to do?
Share with me below in the comments section!
How do you make Easter eggs?
Decorated egg ideas can look super fun in SO many different ways.
Our most favorite way to dye Easter eggs is the traditional way.
Instead of using only the box, (which we do both, no this or that going on here. :)) I like to DIY it by dyeing our eggs and creating Easter egg designs with good old shaving foam or cool whip and a bit of drops of food coloring.
This is the one way my girls love to dye Easter eggs because it’s fun!
I love that it is so easy too (and can be done with homemade items only).
What is your most favorite way of decorating Easter Eggs kids will love?
Share with me in the comments section below!
Related: Looking for more Easter ideas for kids? Check out this massive list of over 70 Easter Crafts and Activities for Kids!
How do you decorate Easter eggs for hard boiled eggs?
Hard boiled egg decorating ideas is actually a very safe and sanitary way to decorate kids Easter eggs.
We like to make sure to hard boil the eggs before they color them and add their kids decorations to the Easter eggs.
Easter egg designs for kids can look as simple as adding stickers to the eggs or coloring the eggs with markers.
These are just some simple Easter DIY decorations for making an Easter egg.
Now, let’s get into, “How to make Easter eggs for kids”!
Without further ado here are over 70 Best Easter Egg decorating Ideas for Kids…
Related: Don’t forget to check out our Easter Busy Book for Kids!
70+ Easter Egg Ideas for Kids
Easter Egg Dying for Toddlers 12
Egg Painting for Toddlers – Toddler Approved
Playdough Easter Egg Decorating – Toddler Approved
Easter Egg Roll and Paint – Busy Toddler
Thumb Print Easter Eggs – Childhood 101
Stamp Art Place Cards Craft – Busy Toddler
Easter Egg Decorating Collage Craft – My Bored Toddler
Paper Towel Painting Easter Egg Craft – Messy Little Monster
Simple Easter Egg Craft for Toddlers – Rainy Day Mum
Salad Spinner Easter Egg Decorating Craft – Emma Owl
Funny Face Eggs – Toddler Approved
Marbled Easter Eggs – Hands on as We Grow
Easter Egg Coloring Tape Resist Kids Activity – Active Littles
Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for Kids 12
How to dye Brown Eggs – Active Littles
Easter Egg Decorating Tape Resist Kids Activity – Active Littles
Rainbow Speckled Easter Egg Decorating – Childhood 101
Dye Easter Eggs with Rice and Food Coloring – It All Started with Paint
Watermelon Easter Eggs – Lets Mingle Blog
Sprinkle Easter Eggs – Lets Mingle Blog
Hot Glue Easter Eggs – Red Ted Art
Decorating Easter Eggs with Stickers – Creative Connections for Kids
Tissue Paper Easter Eggs – Creative Connections for Kids
Vegetable Colored Eggs – Tinker Lab
Easter Egg Pour Painting – Creative Family Fun
Decorating Easter Eggs with Kids – Artsy Momma
Creative DIY Decorating Ideas for Kids
1. Mustache Easter Eggs – Number 2 Pencil
2. Chick Easter Eggs – It All Started with Paint
3. Wax Resist Easter Egg Decorating – Rainy Day Mum
4. Plastic Egg Alien Craft – Artsy Craftsy Mom
5. Recycled Plastic Egg Frog Craft – Artsy Craftsy Mom
6. Mod Podge Glitter Eggs – Mod Podge Rocks
7. Gold Confetti Easter Egg – Mod Podge Rocks
8. Emoji Easter Decorating Eggs – Studio DIY
9. Narwhal Easter Egg Decorating – A Joyful Riot
10. Colorful Glitter Eggs – A Joyful Riot
11. Gumball Machine Easter Eggs – A Joyful Riot
12. Koolaid Easter Egg Decorating – Home Talk
Easter Sunday Decorating Ideas
1. Easter Bunny Eggs – Little Red Window
2. Painted Wooden Eggs – Fireflies and Mudpies
3. Simple Flower Easter Egg Decoration – Little Pine Learners
4. Oil and Water Dyed Easter Eggs – Messy Little Monster
5. Sharpie Tie Dye Easter Eggs – Housing A Forest
6. Silver Egg Experiment – Housing A Forest
7. Liquid Water Color Eggs – Mess for Less
8. Easter Egg Decorating with Stickers – Artful Parent
9. Nail Polish Marbling – Decorators Notebook
10. Glowing Egg Shakers – Happily Ever Mom
11. Rainbow Rubber Eggs – Gift of Curiosity
12. Speckled Easter Eggs – Crafts by Amanda
Easy ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
1. Shaving Cream Easter Eggs – Crafty Morning
2. Easter Egg Chicks – Fireflies and Mudpies
3. Naturally Dyed Eggs – Little Pine Learners
4. Liquid Water Color Eggs – Happy Hooligans
5. Tie Dye Easter Eggs – Happy Hooligans
6. Bunny and Chick Egg Decorating Ideas – Kids Craft Room
7. Washi Tape Easter Eggs – Artful Parent
8. Watercolor Easter Eggs – Alisa Burke
9. Color Swirl Easter Eggs with Sharpies – Frugal Fun 4 Boys
10. Melted Crayon Easter Eggs – Artful Parent
11. Sticker Easter Egg Decorating – Show Me Mama
12. Easter Egg Dye Pour Painting – Creative Family Fun
Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for School
1. Rainbow Easter Eggs – Number 2 Pencil
2. Cool Whip Easter Eggs – The Best Ideas for Kids
3. Space Theme Eggs – Little Bins for Little Hands
4. Fizzy Dyed Eggs – Little Bins for Little Hands
5. Rubber Band Eggs – Brit Co
6. Melted Crayon Easter Eggs – Clumsy Crafter
7. Dyed Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid – Totally the Bomb
8. Food Dye Colored Eggs – Red Ted Art
9. Solar System Easter Eggs – Red Ted Art
10. Lego Easter Eggs – Frugal Fun 4 Boys
11. Silk Dyed Eggs – Our Best Bites
12. Star Wars Eggs – Frugal Fun 4 Boys
Leave a Comment