The holidays are coming and what better way to celebrate them with a simple and fun santa kids craft!
I will be sharing a list of some of the easiest kids santa crafts you can probably try at home right now!
Santa crafts don’t have to be difficult.
In fact, here is an easy Santa Claus craft we made that incorporated a bit of an educational twist to it!
This craft santa included a bit of learning about shapes.
The best part? My LO was having fun while learning!
She crafted the santa face craft and we talked about the different shapes as she added them to make santa!
This was a very easy DIY santa activity that invoked the benefits of fine motor skills, hand and eye coordination, texture activities and more!
Related: Here is a fun Santa Beard Countdown Free Printable for Counting down the days until Christmas with Santa!
How to make Santa Claus
How to make a santa?
There are so many ways you can go about how to make santa.
Here are some materials that you can use to make easy santa crafts:
Santa art with Washable Kids Paint
Santa claus craft patterns with red and white bows
And, so much more!
What other fun materials can you think of incorporating to make fun Santa projects for kids?
Santa craft projects can be made for learning through play, as a fun art and craft idea, as a STEM challenge, for toddlers, preschoolers and for kids!
There is no right or wrong way to go about it if you have the colors red and white (construction paper, tissue paper, washable paint…)
How to make a Christmas Santa Claus
Here is a very easy santa claus craft that can be made with construction paper and elmer’s glue:
How to make a Santa Claus
Cut out a round circle out of construction paper
Then, cut out a triangle for a hat out of red construction paper.
Use Elmer’s glue to glue them together.
Then, have fun drawing eyes, a nose and a mouth.
Glue some cotton balls for a beard.
Voila! A very easy and epic set of Santa crafts for toddlers, preschoolers and for kids!
The very best thing about this simple and easy craft santa is that it works for not only one group of the same aged children but it can work for a differentiated set of ages!
Santa claus crafts can be as easy as construction paper and elmers glue!
Have you ever made an easy Santa claus kids craft out of two household items such as construction paper and elmer’s glue?
How did it go?
Did you add any other fun manipulatives to create your Santa Claus Christmas craft?
Related: Here is a fun and very easy craft Santa Claus we made that added a bit of an educational twist to it! 🙂
With that being said, let’s get into 70+ Santa Claus Art Projects and Activities for Toddlers, Preschoolers and For Kids!
Easy Santa Craft for Toddlers
1. Paper Plate Santa – Arty Crafty Kids
2. Paper Tube Santa – Mommy’s Bundle
3. Adorable Kids Santa – I Heart Crafty Things
4. Paper Plate Santa – Craftulate
5. Santa Beard Trim – How Wee Learn
6. Santa Sticky Wall – Happy Toddler Playtime
7. Bubble Wrap Santa Craft – Happy Toddler Playtime
8. Santa Fine Motor Craft – Mama OT
9. Cotton Ball Santa Crafts for toddlers – Toddler Approved
10. Santa Beard Fine Motor Activity – Kids Craft Room
Santa Craft Ideas for Preschoolers
1. Santa Craft Preschool (Shape Santa) – Active Littles
3. Santa Ispy Alphabet Tube – Play Teach Repeat
4. Santa Christmas Card – The Mad House
5. Paper Plate Popcorn Santa Craft – Happy Hooligans
6. Santa Sleigh with Fingerprints – Crafty Morning
7. Construct a Santa Hat – Steamsational
8. Paper Cup Santa – Fireflies and Mudpies
9. Santa Themed Math Game – No Time for Flashcards
10. Santa Down the Chimney Countdown – Happy Tot Shelf
11. Santa Slime – The Chaos and the Clutter
12. Milk Jug Santa Craft – Pink Stripey Socks
Simple Santa Crafts for Kids
1. Santa Hat Ornament – Buggy and Buddy
2. Santa Corks – Red Ted Art
3. Paint Brush Santa Ornaments – Crafty Morning
4. Contact Paper Santa Beard – Happy Tot Shelf
5. Light Bulb Santa Ornament – Mama Papa Bubba
6. Salt Dough Handprints – Momma Society
7. Mix and Match Santa Craft – Messy Little Monster
8. Santa Binoculars – Messy Little Monster
9. Foam Santa Craft – Toddler Approved
10. Santa Handprint Craft – The Best Ideas for Kids
Santa Claus Project Ideas for Kids
1. Santa Craft with Printed Beard – Buggy and Buddy
2. Santa Beard Christmas Countdown Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
3. Simple Handprint Santa Craft – Simple Everyday Mom
4. Salt Dough Santa Ornament – Red Ted Art
5. Santa Christmas Cards – Craft To Art
6. Paper Cone Santa – One Creative Mommy
7. Craft Stick Santa – Happy Hooligans
8. Pop Up Santa – Kids Craft Room
9. Dancing Santa Christmas Craft – Learning 4 Kids
10. Paper Plate Santa – A Cultivated Nest
Fun Santa Claus Crafts to Make
1. Santa Claus Sleigh Paper Plate – Hello Wonderful
2. Christmas Santa Craft – A Little Pinch of Perfect
3. Santa Hat Paint Chip Craft – Non Toy Gifts
4. Santa Recycled Bottle Craft – Hello Wonderful
5. Cardboard Roll Santa Claus – Artsy Craftsy Mom
6. Simple Santa Craft – There’s Just One Mommy
7. Wood Block Santa Claus Craft – Meaningful Mama
8. Countdown to Santa – I Can Teach my Child
9. DIY Santa Ornament – A Cultivated Nest
10. Santa Sleigh Craft – Itsy Bitsy Fun