I am excited to be sharing easy Fall Crafts for Kids that are so much fun for kids of all ages.
Be sure to bookmark this page to come back to each year for the ultimate Fall art activities for kids!
If you are on the hunt for fun fall crafts, these are filled with ideas that can be done whether at home, in a preschool classroom, or just for fun!
See Also: Bring these out alongside our Fall Preschool Busy Book Printable.
Fall Crafts for Kids
Some of the supplies we love to use when we bring forth Fall Crafts are:
colorful leaves (real/faux leaves; a different take on what craft leaves work well for you!)
toilet paper rolls
black acrylic paint (amazing to use for creating negative space in crafts.)
pipe cleaners (so many ways to go about this; where imagination goes, innovation grows!)
As a resourceful mama, I love simple autumn crafts that can be brought forth in simple ways.
Gather leaves to create a simple natural fall tree art activity.
Fall leaves are wonderful resources in putting together easy leaf crafts for kids.
We love going to the apple orchard and collecting apples from the apple trees.
Some of those apples (especially the ones that are simply not edible due to a multiple of reasons, but those that can still work to stamp) are a wonderful tool to use to create an apple stamping craft for kids.
What are some other fall art ideas you can think of that bring forth frugal fun?
See Also: Here is our Seasonal Busy Book Bundle which includes the Fall Season 🙂
Easy Fall Projects
In the past we’ve tried and truly loved putting together simple fun projects with our littles and older kids.
Here are some of the ideas we tried and I hope they are helpful for you:
1. Easy Fall Leaf Rubbings Painting
This is by far one of our favorites! Use a wooden clothespin to hold a faux fall leaf. Then, dab the paint onto a sheet of paper and create some fall colors to learn about.
2. Fall Leaf Matching Activity
I used faux leaves for this activity. We compared the type of leaf and color for a perfect time learning with my littles.
3. Fall Leaf Wreath Paper Plate Craft
Simple ideas such as this one is what its all about. I love faux leaves because you can literally use them in so many fall projects and this is one of the best ideas!
4. Fall Tree
Go on a nature walk, collect fallen leaves and set out this easy autumn trees activity! Makes for great fall crafts indeed. 🙂
5. Fall Seek and Find
A cute way to bring forth a simple activity is to use Fall stickers to create a simple seek and find project for preschoolers.
6. Raking Leaves
This is one of those easy fall projects that will work for 2 year olds – 10 year olds and maybe even older. It is just so fun and works on those gross motor skills.
7. Pinecone Fine Motor Skills Activity
What a great way to incorporate fine motor skills by decorating a pinecone with pom poms!
8. Fall Tree Contact Paper Activity
Sensory play can be made easy with this simple sticky wall activity for learning about shapes with the fall leaves!
9. Fall Handprint Tree
What a fun thing it is to bring about a simple toddler approved fall tree activity using none other than little hands for making handprints on a tree! I love it!
10. Fall Tree Free Printable
Free Printables are always fun so here is a fun fall tree printable for you as a thank you for being here. 🙂
11. 5 Little Pumpkins Contact Paper Activity
Create beautiful art and learn about counting from 1-5 for preschoolers in this fun five little pumpkins craft activity 🙂
See Also: Fall Preschool Activities (Tap Image Below)
100+ Fall Activities for Kids
For more Fall Activities, don’t forget to check out this list of fall crafts and activities for kids!
And, because Halloween is right around the corner, maybe using the faux spider webs to create an epic spider fine motor activity will be epic!!
See Also: Save and Bookmark this list of over 100+ Halloween Crafts for Kids!
Elementary school Ideas
This truly is a magical time of year because there are so many great ideas that circulate around the holidays.
Setting up and bringing forth easy crafts and a collection of fall crafts can be so much fun!
Here are some ideas that sound amazing and that we will surely be trying out:
Fall Leaf Potato Stamps
This is by far a super fun classic idea and I will surely be bringing forth this idea with my kids each Fall season.
How to make this:
Cut an uncooked potato in half from top to bottom.
Then, add a cookie cutter to the inside part of the cut potato.
Be sure to push down hard so that the cookie cutter leaves an imprint.
Remove the cookie cutter.
Remove the sides of the potato.
Voila! You’ve made a potato stamp!
Now, dab the potato stamp within kids paint and stamp on a sheet of paper.
This is a very easy and fun way for little hands to create beautiful colors with a fun fall stamp imprint onto a sheet of paper while having a great time! 🙂
Bubble Wrap Autumn Trees Craft
This is by far a great way to recycle and play or reuse items such as bubble wrap to create an epic leaf silhouette art.
How to make this:
Cut a piece of recycled bubble wrap.
Then, set out a large sheet of paper roll onto a table.
Draw a tree trunk on the sheet of paper.
Set out kids paint for dabbing the bubble wrap onto.
Preferably set out colors: brown, orange, yellow and red
Dab the bubble wrap onto the kids paint and stamp on top of drawn out trunk and branches
Set out to dry when finished
Voila! You’ve made a Bubble wrap fall tree!
See Also: Here is a Fall Tree Free Template that can be used in this easy set of bubble wrap paper crafts activity!
Bring these ideas to kid friendly family parties, holiday get togethers, in the living room, in a school setting, for homeschooling or just for fun!
What are some creative crafts you’ve tried in the past? How did they go?
Share with me your ideas below!
Favorite Fall Crafts
1. Fall Trees using Tissue Paper – Fantastic Fun and Learning
2. Paper Plate Sunflower Craft – The Resourceful Mama
3. Pumpkin Seed Fall Tree – Crafty Morning
4. Popsicle Stick Pumpkin Magnet – Todays Creative Ideas
5. Tissue Paper Sticking Fall Craft – How Wee Learn
6. Pinecone Painting – No Time for Flashcards
7. Pinecone Turkey Craft – Handy Little Me
8. Popcorn Trees – Happy Hooligans
9. Paper cup Owl Craft – Frugal Fun 4 Boys
10. Bubble Wrap Corn Craft – Hello Wonderful
11. Handprint Tree – The Best Ideas for Kids
12. Contact Paper Sticky Wall – I Heart Crafty Things
Best Fall Crafts
1. Popsicle Stick Fox Craft – Glued to my Crafts
2. Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow – Red Ted Art
3. Handprint Acorns – Crafty Morning
4. Pinecone Hedgehogs – Mum in the Madhouse
5. Leaf People Craft – My Mommy Style
6. Fall Yarn Wrapping Craft – Paper and Glue
7. Stuffed Paper Craft Fall Bags – The Pinterested Parent
8. Winecork Crows – Happy Hooligans
9. Popsicle Stick Puppets – Messy Little Monster
10. Magazine Tree – Crafts by Amanda
11. Easy Paper Plate Apple – Active Littles
12. Apple Spice Play dough – Active Littles
Fun Fall Craft Ideas
1. Turkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft – Conservamore
2. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Magnet – Todays Creative Ideas
3. Fall Leaf Potato Stamp Craft – How Wee Learn
4. Fall Window Art Leaf Suncatchers – Fun at Home with Kids
5. Autumn Handprint Tree – Arty Crafty Kids
6. Paper Fox Craft – Arty Crafty Kids
7. Glow Stick Broomsticks – One Little Project
8. Pumpkin Spice Play dough – Small and Friendly
9. Candy Wrapper Tree Craft – Happy Toddler Playtime
10. Fall Leaf Finger Puppets – Crafts by Amanda
11. Apple Window Craft – Active Littles
12. Corn Pipe Cleaner Craft – Active Littles
Fall Art Projects
1. Toilet Roll Turkey Craft – The Resourceful Mama
2. Watercolor Fall Leaves – Toddler Approved
3. Watercolor Handprint Fall Tree – Our Kid Things
4. Fall Leaf Sun Catcher – Mum in the Madhouse
5. Leaf Doodles – Artful Parent
6. Cookie Cutter Stamped Tree – I Heart Crafty Things
7. Pinecone Hedgehog Craft – Kids Craft Room
8. Little Pumpkin Handprint – Frugal Fun for Boys
9. Candy Corn Sun Catcher – Crafts by Amanda
10. Changing Leaf Craft – Non Toy Gifts
1. Paper Roll Apple Craft – Non Toy Gifts
2. Toilet Paper Roll Apples – A Mothers and Om Thoughts
3. Apple Paper Plate Lacing Craft – Our Kid Things
4. Popsicle Stick Apples – Glued to my Crafts
5. Apple Coffee Filter Suncatchers – No Time for Flashcards
6. Pom Pom Apple Tree – Crafts on Sea
7. Paper Plate Apple – Fun Family Crafts
8. Pinecone Apple Crafts – Non Toy Gifts
9. Paper Plate Apple – Paper Plate Fun
10. Leaf Sun Catcher – Messy Little Monster
11. Apple Window Craft – Active Littles
12. Apple Pool Noodle Craft – Active Littles
1. Button Fall Leaves – Toddler Approved
2. Autumn Tree Painting – Projects with Kids
3. Leaf People Craft – Hands on as we Grow
4. Yarn Wrapped Leaf Craft – Kids Craft Room
5. Scratch Art Leaves – Kids Craft Room
6. Leaf Pinch Pots – Red Ted Art
7. Preserve Leaf Mobile – Buggy and Buddy
8. Paper Plate Fall Tree Snowglobe – Frugal Fun 4 Boys
9. Fall Shape Painting – Happy Toddler Playtime
10. Chalk Pastel Art – Projects with Kids
11. Mess Free Autumn Tree Painting – Active Littles
12. Leaf Painting – Active Littles
Fall Nature Crafts
1. Turkey Leaf Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin – Raising Whasians
3. Watercolor Leaf Wreath – Happiness is Homemade
4. Tissue Paper Fall Tree Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
5. Handprint Scarecrow Craft – Crafty Morning
6. Pinecone Painting – No Time for Flashcards
7. Corn Cob Painting – Natural Beach Living
8. Bird Seed Feeder – Natural Beach Living
9. Corn Painting Process Art – Taming Little Monsters
10. Paper Plate Owls – Frugal Fun 4 Boys
11. Hedgehog Craft – Active Littles
12. Pumpkin Pie Paper Plate – Active Littles
Scarecrow Crafts for Kids
1. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow – Crafty Morning
2. Paper Plate Scarecrow – Glued to my Crafts
3. Craft Stick Scarecrows – Crafts by Amanda
4. Paperboy Scarecrow – Crafts by Amanda
5. Shape Scarecrow Craft – No Time for Flashcards
6. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Craft – Somewhat Simple
7. Scarecrow Craft – The Best Ideas for Kids
8. Scarecrow Activities for Preschool – Simple Everyday Mom
9. Scarecrow Paper Plate Craft – Finding Zest
10. Wooden Spoon Scarecrow – The Best Ideas for Kids
I hope you enjoyed these Fall Art Activities for Kids!
See Also: Here are our Favorite Fall Activities for fantastic fun! 🙂
Leave a Comment