Table of Contents
Shamrock crafts are so much fun to bring forth whether in a school setting, whether you are homeschooling or just for fun!
Because St. Patrick’s Day is coming up, I wanted to try out fun and easy shamrock crafts that I can bring forth that are easy peasy and so much fun!
Related: Looking for a fun busy book themed for St. Patrick’s Day? Check out our St. Patricks Day Preschool Activity Binder/Busy Book!
Here are some questions from the web I’d like to delve into:
How do you make a shamrock?
There are so many easy shamrock art for kids and kid shamrock ideas that can be so easy to put together.
We recently put together a fun and very easy shamrock craft that only required 3 ingredients:
Cardstock Paper (Regular Printer Paper will do too)
A Shamrock Cutout
I’ll share the post once it is ready and available but for now here it is on my IG!
Some other easy Shamrock Arts and Crafts ideas are:
Shamrock paper crafts for kids
Preschool shamrock craft out of dot stickers.
Shamrock craft turned into an early learning activity.
Shamrock template for practicing fine motor skills.
And so much more!
I’ll be sharing below over 30 Shamrock Activities for Kids!
Related: Looking for St. Patricks Activities for Kids? Here are over 70 St. Patricks Day Activities for Kids!
How do you make a paper shamrock strip?
Paper shamrock strips can be made easily with construction paper!
I like to use the colors green, light green and yellow in construction paper.
Then, cut them into strips and use them to create a fun shamrock art for preschool activity!
Another fun way to use them is to create a garland out of paper shamrock strips.
Looking for, “How to draw a shamrock?”
Here is a super easy way to draw a shamrock:
Grab a foam shamrock cutout.
If you’d like to make it bigger, then trace around it by 1 inch on a piece of paper.
This is an easy way to draw a shamrock if you have a shamrock foam cutout!
Related: Looking for easy St Patrick’s day activities for toddlers, preschoolers and for kids? Check out our list of over 70 St. Patricks day activities for kids!
Without further ado, let’s get into the St. Patrick’s day art ideas.
I’ve compiled a fun list of easy and fun St Patricks day activities and crafts that are fun, easy and simple to try at home, in a school setting..
30+ Easy Shamrock Crafts for Kids
Shamrock Crafts for Toddlers
1. Water Bottle Shamrock Painting – Crafty Morning
2. Crayon Resist Shamrock – Crafty Morning
3. Paper Plate Shamrock Suncatcher – Happy Toddler Playtime
4. Shamrock Process Art Painting – Emma Owl
5. Marshmallow Shamrock Painting– Montessori from the Heart
6. Marshmallow Shamrock – No Time For Flashcards
7. Rolling Pin Shamrock – No Time for Flashcards
8. Shamrock Drip Painting – Toddler Approved
9. Heart Shamrocks – Toddler Approved
10. Shamrock Paper Wreath Craft – Messy Little Monster
Shamrock Crafts for Preschoolers
1. Heart Shamrock Craft – Housing a Forest
2. Shamrock Name Fishing Game – B-Inspired Mama
3. Sponge Paint Shamrock – The Resourceful Mama
4. Shamrock Suncatcher – I Heart Arts n Crafts
5. Easy Shamrock Craft – Fantastic Fun and Learning
6. Rainbow Shamrock Craft – Housing a Forest
7. Shamrock Wand – Messy Little Monster
8. Shamrock Scrape Painting – The Best Ideas for Kids
9. Yarn Wrapped Shamrock – Red Ted Art
10. Rainbow Ink Blot Shamrock – Happy Hooligans
Shamrock Art Projects for Kids
1. 3D Rainbow Paper Shamrock Craft – Hello Wonderful
2. Shamrock Suncatcher – The Best Ideas for Kids
3. Shamrock Window Craft – Hands On As We Grow
4. Paper Strip Shamrock – Sugar Bee Crafts
5. Shamrock Foam Dough – Crayon Box Chronicles
6. Grow a Crystal Shamrock – Little Bins for Little Hands
7. Shamrock Man Craft – The Resourceful Mama
8. Coffee Filter Shamrock – Housing a Forest
9. Shamrock Art Project for Kids – Hello Wonderful
10. Shamrock Smoosh Painting – Creative Family Fun
11. 3D Paper Shamrock – Red Ted Art
12. Shamrock Lacing Craft – Kids Craft Room