Easter crafts for kids are by far one of our favorite to make in the year for both younger kids and older kids.
If you are like me, we love easy crafts that incorporate creative ways to use homemade items.
Many of these simple craft ideas include benefits such as:
fine motor skills for little hands
hand eye coordination
pincer grasp skills
Easter Preschool Printable
These are all a great way to help young children learn through play!
Play based learning is a perfect way for littles to enjoy learning in a fun way.
Cuter Easter Crafts
An easy Easter craft activity doesn’t have to incorporate expensive or pricey items.
Easter cards, Easter decorations and your favorite Easter crafts can be easily made with basic craft supplies or DIY ideas that incorporate a few homemade items.
Sponge Painted Easter Eggs
Bunny tail garlands can be easily made with cardboard cutouts – a great DIY.
Little chicks can be made with an egg carton to create egg carton chicks.
An easy paper Easter wreath can be made with construction paper.
We love to make easy DIY Easter crafts with a few homemade and recycled items and I’ll share with you lots of ideas below.
Cool Whipped Easter Eggs
Spring Crafts for the upcoming spring season
Easter Bunnies Printable Template
Perfect Easter Craft Supplies
Some of the items we absolutely love to use in these fun Easter crafts are:
construction paper of different colors
real eggs (or wooden eggs) 3+
hard-boiled egg (can be made with a quick egg cooker)
With paper plates you can set up a simple set of paper plate crafts.
Plastic Easter eggs are wonderful to use for an easy Easter egg hunt or a simple Easter tree craft.
Older children will absolutely love being a helping hand for these easy craft ideas, but really these will work for mainly kids of all ages.
Free Printable Easter Crafts
In this list, I’ll be sharing some of our favorite Easter Craft Ideas that are easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Related: Check out these 40+ Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids.
50+ Easter Crafts for Kids
Easy Crafts for Easter
Little kids (3+) will absolutely love these cute Easter crafts for the Easter season.
1. Cupcake Liner Flowers – One Little Project
2. Pom Pom Chicks – Practically Functional
3. Easter Egg Flower Bouquet – Make and Takes
4. Easter Bonnet – Organised Housewife
5. Easter Suncatchers – Everyday Dishes
6. Cork Chick Craft – Crafty Morning
7. Hatching Chick Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
8. Easter Foam Craft Puzzle – Active Littles
9. Easter Candy Jar Craft – Crazy Little Projects
10. Easter Egg Suncatcher – Kids Craft Room
11. Doiley Easter Egg – A Little Pinch of Perfect
12. Popsicle Stick Chicks – Crafty Morning
13. Paper Plate Sheep – Housing a Parent
14. Handprint Flower – Housing a Forest
15. Easter Footprint – Glued to my Crafts
See Also: 70+ Easter Crafts and Activities for Kids
Easter Egg Crafts for Kids
Some of our favorite simple Easter craft ideas for the time of year with a little help from young kids (3+ and up).
1. Easy Egg Craft – Active Littles
2. Egg Stamping – Active Littles
3. Egg Marbled Art – Active Littles
4. Egg Decorating – Active Littles
5. Egg Tape Resist – Active Littles
6. Peeka Book Clothespin Eggs – One Little Project
7.Paint Filled Eggs – Growing a Jewled Rose
8. Candy Filled Egg – One Little Project
9.Salt Dough Eggs – The Best Ideas for Kids
10. Foil Easter Egg Art – I Heart Crafty Things
Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
From easy toilet paper roll bunnies to easy paper crafts for the entire family, you won’t want to miss this list!
1. Bunny Paper Plate – Active Littles
2. Bunny Handprint – Crafty Morning
3. Bunny Paper Bag – Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
4. Easter Bunny Hat – Organised Housewife
5. Cotton Ball Bunny – Sunshine Whispers
6. Yarn Wrapped Carrots – I Heart Arts and Crafts
7. Paper Plate Bunny – Simple Everyday Mom
8. Cotton Ball Bunny – Our Kid Things
9. Paper Tube Bunny – Kids Activities Blog
10. Newspaper Bunny Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
See Also: Bunny Crafts for Kids.
Easter Basket Crafts for Kids
This list includes a list of great Easter crafts to bring out to the Easter table.
1. Egg Carton Basket – Fun a Day
2. Sponge Painted Egg Basket – Buggy and Buddy
3. Milk Bottle Baskets – Kids Craft Room
4. Paper Tulip Basket – The Craft Train
5. Cupcake Liner Baskets – The Craft Train
6. Cute Easter Basket – The Joy Sharing
7. Paper Carrot Baskets – Kids Craft Room
8. Plastic Bottle Basket – Messy Little Monster
9. Paper Mache Animal – Red Ted Art
10. Yogurt Basket – The Craft Train
Related: Check out these 70+ Easter Activities for Toddlers, Preschool and Kindergarten.
I hope that you enjoyed this list of simple Easter crafts.
Easy ideas for Easter are a fun way to get together and enjoy a fun craft that is so much fun.
The finished product is the best part especially when it’s made from cardboard or a DIY item.
It can be easy peasy using homemade items.
An example is a piece of paper that is used to make a set of chick crafts in a preschool classroom.
Craft projects are great fun and especially even more so when kids crafts are made with love by a simple parent and a little. 🙂
If you try any out, please share with me below!
Related: This is our favorite Easter Learning Folder for Kids:
Leave a Comment